Important COVID-19 Update
All our clinics are reopened effective immediately.
We are pleased to announce that our clinic locations in Burnsville, Edina, Maple Grove and Woodbury have all reopened for in-person appointments. We are truly grateful to our patients for the patience and loyalty they have shown to us during this challenging time, and we are thrilled to welcome you back!
When the state of Minnesota enacted the stay-at-home order, our telemedicine program came to the forefront and allowed us to safely and effectively provide our patients the pain care they need without having to leave home. As the shelter-in-place restrictions are lifted and we reopen our clinics, we are proud to continue offering telemedicine appointments to any patient who prefers a virtual visit.
Schedule and in-person or telemedicine appointment today!
Though we are reopening our clinic doors, we understand that concerns about the coronavirus pandemic are still on top of many people’s minds. Please know, we have taken extensive measures at all our facilities to safeguard the welfare of our patients and staff.
- COVID-19 screenings – Before beginning any onsite appointment or procedure, all patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Limited contact – Patients will be asked to enter the facility for their appointment alone unless an assistant is medically necessary. We have also taken steps to prevent multiple people from gathering in any one space.
- Social distancing – Patients and staff will be directed to continue practicing safe social distancing.
- PPE – Our staff meticulously adheres to CDC guidelines regarding the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Sanitation – We have always maintained stellar and uncompromising standards of cleanliness, but during these uncertain times, we are sterilizing and disinfecting with increased regularity.
Whatever the circumstances, we will continue to go above and beyond expectations to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and staff.
For updates and information regarding the COVID-19 situation, you may visit these websites:
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. It is our privilege to serve your pain management needs.
Andrew J. Will, M.D.
Medical Director – Twin Cities Pain Clinic