Providing our patients with a truly exceptional experience is a commitment we live by each and every day. Our top priority is providing the best possible pain care in an environment that is compassionate, clean and safe. We hold true to this promise, both in good times, and more importantly, in difficult times.
As the coronavirus situation continues to develop, all our clinic locations and our surgery center remain open and we are still seeing patients for their scheduled appointments and procedures.
We are taking additional, comprehensive steps to ensure our patients receive the care they need, while at the same time safeguarding their health and well-being, as well as that of our employees.
- We are closely following updates at the local, state and federal level to inform our decision-making and provide the most current information.
- We have reinforced our already stellar sterilization and sanitation protocols, and performed deep clean procedures at all locations.
- We have implemented certain scheduling adjustments for our employees to help reduce potential spreading of the virus, while ensuring personnel are still onsite to serve patients.
- We have opened more time in our provider schedules for telemedicine visits so patients can complete appointments without leaving their homes.
Most importantly, we ask that you please respect our other patients and staff. If you are presenting with symptoms of COVID-19 or have reason to believe you have been exposed to the virus, please DO NOT travel to any of our facilities.
Call (952) 841-2345 to discuss alternate arrangements. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
Lastly, I want to encourage everyone to remain calm as these circumstances unfold. This situation is certainly unfamiliar, but if we all do our part and diligently follow professional recommendations to minimize the risk of spread, we can help keep each other healthy and safe.
For updates and information regarding coronavirus, you may visit these websites:
- Federal: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Minnesota: https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/situation.html
We are truly grateful for our valued patients and amazing staff. Thank you for everything you do.
Andrew J. Will, M.D.
Medical Director – Twin Cities Pain Clinic