Twin Cities Pain Clinic is pleased to welcome its two newest providers to the team! Kjerstin Durie is a Certified Physician Assistant and will be seeing patients at our clinic in Woodbury. Mattew K. Gannott is a Doctor of Physical Therapy and will travel to all four of our clinic locations to provide care.
Get to know Kjerstin and Matt!
- Holistic care
- Individualized treatment plans
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Bethel University, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bethel University, Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Spending time with family, traveling and hiking
- Chronic Pain Management
- Spine Care
- SI Joint Dysfunction
- Manual Physical Therapy
- Minnesota State University, Moorhead – B.A. in Biology and Psychology
- Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons – Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Spending time with family, traveling, woodworking, working on home improvement project