At Twin Cities Pain Clinic, we are always looking for dedicated and hard-working professionals. We are open to receiving applications from physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, billing specialists, medical scribes and receptionists. If you are looking for something new, we would love to hear from you!
If you are interested in working at Twin Cities Pain Clinic, please email or mail your resume to Emily Ziebell (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Twin Cities Pain Clinic
Attention: Emily Ziebell
7235 Ohms Lane
Edina, MN 55439
Join the Team! We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to staff our satellite clinic in Woodbury, MN!
Responsibilities & Duties
Position exists to support the Practice in the role of outpatient follow-up care, new patient appointments, triage of patient needs, completion of patient forms, management of implantable devices, therapeutic injections and simple assessments.
- The Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant would be a full-time provider.
- The primary duties are to provide Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation care for spine related and chronic or acute pain needs, and initial evaluation and continued follow up assessment of patients.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Minnesota NP/PA Licensure
- Current board certification
- Current DEA certification
- Current BLS
- We welcome experienced or new graduates of nurse practitioner accredited programs. All specialty training will be provided so that you will be able to help us continue providing top rated care in this growing field.
- Detail oriented with ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a highly active environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Computer and business skills.
- Self-directed, reliable, consistent.
- Exempt. Base salary with bonus structure.
- Day Shift; No evenings or weekends, optional on-call with competitive bonus structure.
- We provide a competitive benefits package including health and dental insurance. 401K with company match, CEU reimbursement, company paid life insurance, long term disability and short term disability coverage and much more.